If this is your first visit with our pediatric dentists in Battle Ground, Washington, you may have some questions about your child’s oral health. After all, your child’s dental needs are different from yours, and Dr. Conway Jensen and Dr. Brian Jochim specialize in giving kids healthy and beautiful smiles. Below, you can find some of our most frequently asked questions. If you would like more information about any aspect of your child’s dental care, call A Children's Dentist at 360-666-0530 today.
What should I expect at your office during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We care about you and our staff, and as we open again, we wanted to make you aware of the changes we made for the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to protect you and our staff and follow the most current guidelines we have been given. We appreciate you all and can’t wait to see you.
There are some guidelines we need to follow, and we will do our best to make it easy:
To practice social distancing, we need to follow a few new guidelines. After your child is checked in for their appointment, please return to your vehicle. We can text you when we are done or if we need something from you.
If this is not possible, and you stay in our reception area, please follow social distancing guidelines. We are encouraging our patients, parents and family members to only enter the building for billing or paperwork needs. Please only have one family member accompany the patient to the appointments. We may ask people accompanying patients to wait in vehicles during the rest of the appointment time.
Here are some other changes:
- Effective 6-30-21: Mask are still required in the dental office according to CDA, ADA®, and Department of Health. Certain medical conditions are exempt.
- We will be using a spray hand sanitizer and ask that all who enter the practice sanitize their hands.
- We will be wiping down all touched surfaces in the office with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Dental operatory rooms are always very clean before and after every person. We will continue to follow the disinfecting guidelines of the ADA®, AAPD, CDC and WISHA, as always. Our staff will be wearing our personal protective equipment, as usual.
- If you or a family member has any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule appointments.
- We ask that you practice social distancing as you enter, exit and are in the practice.
- We ask that if your child is able, they come back to the appointment by themselves. We have to limit people in the back. Thank you for this. We promise to treat them like our own family.
We are hopeful and prayerful for an end to all this insanity and hope and pray for each of you.
Our commitment is to provide the best dental care with the safety of our staff and patients in mind! Hopefully this all comes to an end soon.
All of our best,
Dr. Jensen, Dr. Brian and All of Us at A Children’s Dentist.